Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite Goodwill finds!

I have to say that with the current ecomonic recession we are in, I have discovered Goodwill or GW as I like to refer to it. I am amazed at the awesome finds that are there, mostly in the housewares. I do still check TJMaxx, Homegoods, & Walmart, but sometimes find more unique & cheaper items at GW.

I don't think I've spent over $4 per item on anything. They have great 50% off days and if you are on their email distribution list, you get monthly calendar updates which tell you whats on sale that day. Here are a few of my favorites: This basket was at Goodwill probably because the handle broke. Solution: go outside & find your favorite stick & spray paint it black! Done.


And last but not least, one of my favorite finds of all which gets used often with Mr. Rodney Strong. Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. What fun GW finds! I'm so excited to find another Cincinnati area blogger! I live up in Mason and love to thrift shop too! (always have!) Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeeDee,
    Hi, another Cincinnatian! Do you have a blog?
    NG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,
    ddzine.blogspot.com.
    If you click on my name beside my comment photo, it should take you to my profile and from there you can go to my blog site.
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds!! Going to Goodwill is like a treasure hunt. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete