Saturday, February 13, 2010

Easy White Chicken Chili


When I say easy, I mean 4 items easy. Love that!

2 cans white northern beans, rinsed
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (can be frozen)
2 medium size jars salsa. (any brand but I usually pic Kroger brand*)
1 brick pepper jack cheese, cubed.

Put the first 3 items listed above in the crock pot. Cook on high for 4 hours. Pull out the chicken breasts & dice up. Add the pepper jack cheese. Turn the crock pot down to medium. Serve within the next 2 hours.

* Regarding the Kroger brand, I pick that since its' sugar content is low. And, because after all, Kroger is headquartered here in Cincinnati. Woot Woot! Check out all the awesome recipes on Tasty Tuesday's @ Beauty & Bedlam.

1 comment:

  1. Now this is my kind of recipe! Open the cans and dump it all in the crock pot! This one is definitely getting added to this weeks menu!

    ReplyDelete